Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Oktoberfest at 365 AS, Hyatt Regency


Bring on the party.... that seemed to be the theme of the 6th Oktoberfest at The Arena in 365 AS at Hyatt Regency..  The atmosphere was buzzing, food was aplenty and beer kept flowing.... From the minute the festival was opened by the German Consulate general, beer flowed free across the tables. 

I spotted guys dressed in traditional Bavarian outfits- Trachten shirts paired with suspenders and troubers [ even though traditionally guys wear leather shorts] .. I did miss seeing the girls in their traditional  Dirndl dress and staff carrying tonnes of beer mugs in their hands.. These guys carried pitchers and poured beer into glasses that were empty/half empty.. :-) But they did a good job of keeping our glasses full at all times... lolz. 

There was german music, some dancing, and amazing food as well. I felt the veg spread was lot more this year and loved the salads and breads, not to mention the various kinds of mustard sauces on each table. Well, am not gonna go on.. Go have fun and let the beer do the talking... 

It offers the chance for locals to experience what it is like in Germany and to just chill, unwind after a long day! 

This festival is on till 7th October ... 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge