Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Haji Ali once again...

It was 28th January 2013. How do i remember the date so well? It was the day I got the Tata Indica Vista D90 for review :D


 That evening piled the family into the car, and we did a drive around the city, the marina beach, a quick bite at Vrindavan, New Woodlands and finally for desserts headed to Haji Ali on Greams Road. This place had a lot of memories for all of us.. The most recent being of friends landing here after dinner while I had to head back home. And they kept sharing pictures of stuff they ordered and dug into.. grrr... 

We walked in, found a table empty near the counter and started browsing through the menu card, wondering what to order. I wanted to try something different. 


While we were pondering over what to order, I spotted an entire order of Falooda waiting to be served to another table. Requested the guys behind the counter to allow me to take a photograph :D




And finally, we placed our order and waited....Here is Gramma's Strawberries and ice cream[ she had actually wanted cream but ordered ice cream]

 d I chose the Fresh Anjeer shake 

and finally Mom's Dry fruits Falooda, 

What a fun evening it turned out to be... as always.. To read about my 1st visit to Haji ali, click here


Service: Quite prompt- 8/10
Ambiance- Cosy and comfortable -9/0
Cost- Reasonable - these costed Rs268 [approx]

Location-
Haji Ali Juice Centre 
85B, Murugesa Naikar Complex,
Greams Road. 
Call             (044) 28292220       or 28292227 for details or home delivery.
and
Haji Ali juice Center
#124 Sterling Point, Near Bharathirajaa Speciality Hospital & Research Centre, 
G N Chetty Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600017
Call             (044)-28342704      ,28342705,28342706

1 comment:

  1. Really i enjoyed very much. And this may helpful for lot of peoples. So you are provided such a nice and great article within this.

    best marriage halls in chennai

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge